Sunday, May 23, 2010

More Digi Play

Firstly, remember yesterday when I said Macy had added 2 more alphas to her range - well I was wrong!! she has added 3 - don't you just love having variety???







I've got all these alpha's loaded on my computer now - next stop lots of digi play!!

Today I've had fun making up some layouts for friends to print and frame...one is for my friend's photography blog...the other, is for little Elyce to hang on her bedroom wall, her only request for allowing me to follow her around with my camera.



....layout created with Creative Memories Blush Blooms Digital Kit and the font used for the quote is Euphorigenic S - simple & classy.




and this layout was created using the Flutterby Digital Kit designed by Litabell Designs - just perfect for this photo.

No comments: