Monday, May 31, 2010

More New Kits

WOW! - everyone seems to be working themselves into a 'scrapping' frenzy....while I spent the weekend working on all things pink!! Macy has been busy designing some awesome new kits with a masculine touch. I love the rustic look of both of them. Although, we are a household where girls are in the majority I found these fun photos of my husband that were perfect to showcase with these new kits. So without further ado here are the two new releases from Macy Goode Designs - Boys will be Boys





and this is what I created with it - isn't that tree embellishment just the best??




...this other kit is all about holidays....with my love of travel I can see I will be giving this kit a bit of a workout in my Storybooks ;)





....and the layout I created this afternoon....cool photo hey??






...and then because this is such a fabulous kit....another quick layout - dreaming of more overseas travel!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK... that rear view pic is FANTASTIC!!! May I scraplift that idea?? LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!