Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who Loves Freebies????

This week - just hasn't been my week!! - I have my computer at the Dr's ( I am playing on a borrowed one - but it is not the same )....then my body decided to go out in sympathy and I have been laid up in bed for a few days with "aches & shakes" - yes whoa! is me!! - I am just miserable.....
BUT I have been cheered up by the news that my friend Macy has just released a brand new Digital Kit "Birthday Wishes" - you can't help but smile when you see this fun kit. It also has a fantastic alpha set to compliment your layouts................and there is even more good news Macy is giving away this kit for free over on her blog - macygoode.blogspot.com All you have to do is leave a comment about your favourite age and a winner will be chosen at random - woo hoo!! - how easy is that??


No comments: