Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Little Fantasy Land

For such a time I have wanted to create a Fantasy layout with my photos.....I have seen so many lovely pages done by other designers and every time I look at them they transport me back to my childhood. They look like they should belong inside the cover of an Enid Blyton book.... amongst her fairy and elf characters. So this weekend I drew on those childhood memories and my imagination and entered the world of fantasy - and I had so much FUN!!

This is my kitty who looks like a giant in a miniature garden - this was created with a collection of goodies from the beautiful Digital Kits from Janet Carr's Little Feet Digital Designs...kits used - "King of My Heart", "Olivia's Friend", "God Bless America", "Where I Long to Be - Calm of the Water" and "The Bunny Trail"


This layout was created with Creative Memories Disney Fairy Additions kit...and a beautiful quote from the Black and White Digital Kit.

No comments: