Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Little Card Making

....well I am slowly on the mend - I'm heading into my 4th week of this flu and really and truly that is enough!!! - I've still managed some playtime - nothing big but very enjoyable thanks to my Sweet Friend Janet Carr of Little Feet Digital Designs and her brand new kit "Dear Sweet Friend". This kit is adorable and it inspired me to do a little hybrid card making. I had so much fun.... and when I made the "Friends" card it took me back to my childhood it was like cutting out paper dolls all over again!!!....I think I was always destined for paper and scissors :)



....this photo shows off the detail - I created these cards by printing off multiple 4 x 6 copies of each design - then I freehand cut around the main embellishments and adhered back over the top with some foam adhesive - just to give the cards a little
3D effect.











I really LOVE this kit...It has some wonderful "pink" touches ( just for me LOL!! ) but so many cute embellishments the stitched heart border and the little clothes line just for starters. I can't wait until I have some time to create some layouts with it....here is a sneak peak of the kit...and don't forget to pop on over to fortheluvofart.com where you can purchase it for yourself.

No comments: