Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our House

Angel Hartline Designs has just released a new digital kit called 'Our House' it is a collaboration with JW-DigiScraps and is now available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. It is so full of cheerful colour, the sweetest embellishments and a huge assortment of word art and strips - perfect not only celebrating the love the surrounds your home, but so many other special moments in your life too.

This layout is my home - looking a little dreary after our long cold and wet winter...the garden is a little sad too! - but hey! it doesn't look all that bad when you combine it with this fun kit..... and that gorgeous tree embellishment.

....and this layout is a photo taken 3 years ago of those I hold near & dear - but it is a favourite!! and now I going to frame this layout and hang on the wall in my happy room so I can enjoy it always.

and what about this?? - blue & brown make a lovely serene photo combination don't you think??


I'm looking forward to playing a little more with this kit - it is so much fun!!

No comments: