Monday, October 25, 2010

Digital Playtime

I've packed up my copics and my stamps and hit the world of digital scrapbooking again....well that is the way it may appear - but it is not "techinically" true. I have a heap of stamped images ready to colour and some wonderful new Digital kits to play with so I am alternating between the two. My latest digital kits are by designer Amy Teets and you will find her lovely work over at www.fortheluvofart.com.
One of the things I love about Spring is all the wonderful photo opportunities it gives me and my camera! - Gods best work is produced at this time of year...the Spring Fling Mini Kit by Amy is full of beautiful spring colour and is the perfect colour palette for my photos.


I also used another kit by Amy - It's a Family Affair Scrapkit for this photo of my daughters - this pic is one of my all time favourites and I love using it - it features in a number of layouts in many of my scrapbook projects. Don't you love the quote embellishment? - it says it all...and if you want to add this kit to your collection it is currently on sale at www.fortheluvofart.com

3 comments:

Sammi said...

Wow! these look AWESOME! You are so clever :D
Sammi
xx

Christines Creative Capers said...

aww - shucks - thankyou Sammi - you are making me blush ;)

LORI said...

These are lovely layouts Chris.