Friday, November 12, 2010

Angel Hartline Designs

I'm so excited to share with you the latest digital scrapbooking kits from Angel Hartline Designs - they are simply gorgeous... and they have lots of my favourite colour - PINK ;)

The Any Given Day Collection is jam packed with papers, wordart and the most delightful embellishments - it is all about cherishing everything, and everyone you love in your life… on Any Given Day! This beautiful collection celebrates all those little everyday moments of love and happiness that we cherish.



These are 3 layouts I created using this collection - it is just the sweetest!!







and just released today - "Holiday Madness" - celebrate all the glitz, cheer, joy and well, madness, of the holidays with this colorful & festive collection! it is available to purchase as of the 12th Nov. from the Studio http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com

I've only had a little play with this kit and made up a few hybrid cards - but I have plenty of other projects lined up ready to create with it - 'cos I'm so lovin' all that pink!!









No comments: