Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Few More Card Creations

I do have a digitial project to finish but have found it hard to move away from card making these past few days. I managed three cards last night and thought you might like a little peek.... and I won't tell you what time I went to bed but I wasn't hitting my pillow until they were finished...LOL!

This first card uses a Lily of the Valley stamp - On the Garden Wall. It is such a sweet image and fun to colour.The sentiment is also from Lily of the Valley - Dreamy Days - Set 6 of the Circular Sentiments. This card is a little more decorated than my usual style and has been "splashed" with lots of Kindy Glitz - he he! - gotta love glitter!



Copics Used:

Pinks - RV00, RV25, RV34
Greens - YG41, YG45, YG67
Browns - E31, E33, E35. E37

.....and yes I'm  back to my beloved "pinks & greens"...and I used the sketch from the current challenge at http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ for this creation.


This card was made with another image from my Magnolia Stamp Club package and is called 'Tilda with a small gift" from the You are so Special 2011 Collection. I used the same pink and brown Copics to colour her as I did in the previous card...you tend to have favourites don't you?? However, I did take a detour from the pinks and reached for my purples and blues for this card.


This is "Tilda with Amaryllis" - she is another cutie - but all the little Tilda stamps are cute - aren't they??! The patterned papers used here are from Kaisercraft's 6" paper pads - Lilac Avenue and Devonshire collections....I LOVE these little paper pads for card making.

Copics Used:

Purple - BV00, BV02, BV04
Blue - BG01, BG05, BG09
Green - YG93, YG96 YG97
Yellow - Y23, Y26 and Buttermilk Spica Pen

thanks for stopping by...I really appreciate your lovely comments and words of encouragement.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Chris they are gorgoeus... I have your blog link on my blog and I get excited when I see you have Updated!! Hugs Michellex