Sunday, November 6, 2011

Same - Same... but Different!

Friday was a lovely mail day (thankyou Karen) - I received the very cute Tilda with Hellebores stamp from Magnolia's Sweet Christmas Dreams 2011 Collection and quickly got to adding some colour to her with my Copics - 3 times -  LOL!! Then this afternoon (Sunday), I created some cards with my 3 coloured images - each of the cards uses the same sketch formula, the same lace and a selection of the same bling and charm embellishments.....but at the same time, each is uniquely different....and a little different to the usual flower arrangements I embellish my cards with!!


Copics Used:

Dress - R81, R83, R85
Hair - E53, E55, E57
Boots/Ribbon - B93, B95, B97
Flowers - YG67, YG45, B91



Copics Used:

Dress - R81, R83, R85
Hair/Boots -  E31, E33, E35, E37
Flowers - YG45, YG41, R81, E50



Copics Used:

Dress - BG01, BG02, BG05
Hair/Boots - E71, E74, E77
Dress Trim - RV91, RV93 and some clear Kindy Glitz
Flowers - BG93, BG96, RV91, RV93, RV95

....with all the bling on these cards I thought I might enter Challenge # 121 - Charms and Bling at Magnolia Downunder Challenges - rather great timing for my weekend's work!! ;)


To celebrate 20 years of Copic Markers in Australia and New Zealand, and to thank all the Copic users, COPIC AUSTRALIA have established a rewards program. Mad for Markers is a Copic Rewards Partner - be sure to check out the store for all the details.....this is the perfect time to add some new colours to your own Copic Collection.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I just love seeing different versions of the same stamp. Three masterful works of art, I love them all, but I think my favourite is the last! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Magnolia Down Under!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Chris she looks AMAZING in all these different colours - you have certainly been a busy lady! And thanx for the reminder to visit Sammi - it's always time to think about getting new colours - LOL.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx