Sunday, June 17, 2012

I am returning!

.....my apologies for the long time between posts. I had no intention of neglecting my lovely readers and followers - but I have been awfully busy with design commitments, birthday party planning and I have been touring the country sharing creative ideas with Creative Memories consultants...it has all been a lot of fun, but hasn't left much time for personal playtime. Despite the fact that I have 2 interstate trips planned in the next few weeks ( Adelaide and Brisbane ) and my daughters 21st Birthday party, I am starting to see "light at the end of the tunnel".....if you can stick with me a little longer I promise to be back blogging real soon and I have a lot many wonderful stories, photographs, cards and layouts to share with you - so yes! stay tuned!!

In the meantime here is a little preview of what I am teaching my Mum's Probus Club ladies - in their craft session this week....my version of the lovely flowerpot card idea which were created to promote the new "Enchanted" range of products from Creative Memories....I also had a little fun creating rosettes out of this gorgeous product too....and this is one of the many ideas I have been teaching consultants in my travels.


I also thought I'd share with you, this photo of my beautiful daughter (whose 21st birthday it is coming up)  and myself taken recently...I am so proud of this little lady and all that she has become - I think I will be shedding a tear or two during her birthday celebrations.


Enjoy and I will be back "chatting" with you soon.

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Those flowers and pots are gorgeous!! They could be wall decoration!