Saturday, December 22, 2012

Done, Posted and Received!

Yay Me!! - I did it! I am 100% super organised for Christmas in just a few short days I completed all my Christmas shopping - wrapped my gifts and placed them under the tree, wrote a Christmas letter for my far away friends & relatives, made Christmas cards and sent them ( I did resort to some store purchased cards too - sorry! ) baked mountains of Christmas treats - Rocky Road, Toffee Truffles, Rum Balls, Apricot Cookies and Gingerbread Men ( to name a few LOL! ) - just some last minute Christmas lunch things to do and we are all ready to celebrate the festive season.
 
Although I felt I had left my card making until the last minute, I am pleased with what I was able to achieve and as those that follow my designs and ideas know, I am a great believer in formula work.....it was why I was able to produce my Christmas cards so quickly. I used the same little elf image for all my cards and even a few gift cards too - his name is Spritz, he  was designed by Krista Smith - Saturated Canary and you can purchase him here. I then kept to the same colour scheme and design formula for each card - the sentiment I varied depending on the card - whether it was being sent to a family or an individual, the font I used is called "Hooteroll" - currently my default font for everything! 
 
Copic Used:
Skin: E11, E01, E00, E000 - Cheeks/Lips - RV2
Wings/Pants: W1, W3, W5 - with some crystalina Kindy Glitz over the top
Hat & Boots: G46, G24, G21 R24, R22, R21
 
 

I do have one more card to share with you, but I will leave that until Christmas Day where I will be posting it in the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog - while the online store Mad for Markers store has closed, the blogs will remain active and they will be a great place to find Copic inspiration.... so be sure to check out what the Design Team post on these blogs to share with you... and my other Christmas Card creation. :)

Wishing my Blogland Friends near and far a wonderful Festive Season - hoping 2013 brings you health, happiness and lots of crafty goodness.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How lucky am I to have received one of these yummies!!!! Watch your mail box cause a yummy isnt to far away form being delivered to you!! Hugs CHelexxxxxx