Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rediscover Happy

...is the current tag line from Close To My Heart and it made me think of the things that make me happy, especially when times are tough..... and you guessed it, I am the happiest I can possibly be, when I am tucked away in my scrapping space ( aptly called the Happy Room ). I enjoy nothing more than working on my memory albums, creating personalised cards and getting my hands dirty with ink, adhesive and a touch of glitter. Papercraft is literally my happy place and if I go too long without crafting, I go through withdrawls.....can you relate to that? If so, why don't you consider joining my Close To My Heart team and we can be Happy together. As a Close To My Heart Consultant you will enjoy something that is often elusive in the working world - flexibility! - besides being paid for doing what you love, you are your own boss. You can set your own hours, work around your priorities and share innovative new products unparalleled in the papercraft industry. You also receive discounts on the products you personally love and have an amazing opportunity to touch hearts and change lives through your joy of scrapbooking and stamping. If you have ever considered owning your own home-based business then now may be just the perfect time... Close To My Heart is a new and exciting company to reach Australian shores and has a catalogue full of the most amazing array of papercraft products. Joining my team will also allow you to have exclusive access to my monthly page sketches and my Consultant Card Club where I will send you handmade cards along with the instructions to use in your events.

Two of my newest card designs are pictured below and if you are attending one of the Idea Extravaganza events over the next few months you will get to view these cards in real life - along with plenty of other page and card ideas that were designed to inspire your own creative journey - for more information on the Idea Extravaganza events be sure to check out my Facebook page and if you would like to purchase any of the products used to create these cards my Online Shop is always open for your shopping pleasure.



...oh and if you have popped across to visit my blog via facebook - I'd love to hear your comments :)

3 comments:

Babette; Chiquita said...

Both of them are beautiful ~ love the little details.

Unknown said...

The product looks fantastic Chris

LORI said...

Beautiful, as always, Chris. All the best with your new venture.