Friday, August 2, 2013

Papercraft Playtime


I am now one month into my new Close To My Heart business and already it has been an exciting journey - meeting new crafting friends and having lots of fun and innovative products to play with. Already a firm favourite of my playtime is making lovely paper craft gift boxes with the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Collections - there are 3 in total - Art Philosophy, Artiste and the newly released Artbooking. They feature hundreds and hundreds of very versatile shapes and fonts you'll use every day, in your scrapbooking and other projects - many of which coordinate with dozens of the My Acrylix® stamps, these collections truly are a must-have item for every crafter! - check them out here!


Along with the products listed along side the photos, I also used the new Scallop Border Punch - Z1851 and Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment - Z1702 - in these projects. I've been giving these 2 products a real workout in my card creations too - stay tuned for an upcoming blog post featuring the said cards!

These little creations I have given you a peek of today were made using the contents of my Consultant Kit - what amazing value this kit is... and perfect for anyone who wants to start a home based business like mine or even as a way of financing their own hobby - head on over to my website if you would like more information about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant - I'd love to have you in my team - the more the merrier :) and for those joining my team in August I have some exclusive My Acrylix® stamps & ink sets to give away as an extra special treat...

1 comment:

Veronica said...

All three pieces are really beautiful! Makes me want a Cricut even more.