Sunday, September 29, 2013

Gift Giving Ideas and Gatherings

I mentioned in my last post that I would share some Home Décor items with you and it comes as no surprise to most of you that I am in Papercraft Heaven with the gorgeous range of Close To My Heart products...there are endless possibilities for what can be created with them. I love making one of a kind gifts for my family and friends and this year I intend to be super organised for Christmas. I have made a good start with these framed pieces of stamped artwork. I found the shadow box frames in a local discount store and I was very pleased with how the art work looked framed within them. They were very simple to create and a little addictive too - I made 4 one afternoon and have recently purchased some frames to make a few more!

The frames were a little difficult to photograph for you as the glass and the Clear Sparkles were a little reflective and black on black doesn't show up too well.... but I am sure you get a good idea of how they turned out.


My youngest daughter is laying claim to this black and red creation it tones in well with the colour scheme of her house ;) The border was created with Red Shimmer Trim, the Scallop Border Punch and an arrangement of stamped images from the Washi Wonder stamp set - remember this set is exclusive to hostesses of a gathering event  - if you would like to add it to your stamp collection?... schedule an event with me today .


Christmas is traditionally that time of year when we all love making and receiving Homemade Gifts and as your Close To My Heart Consultant I can assist you with this task. If you would like to make a head-start on your Christmas gift making preparation check out the The Holiday Gift Guide in my online store you will find stunning papers, a scrapbook kit, embellishments, stamps and ideas for Christmas cards and gifts. If you purchase $130 or more you can choose one *"star"* product FREE - an extra special deal to save you more this holiday season! Contact me today, about hosting a Christmas Craft Gathering  - I would love to show you how to make some of these cute art work frames along with lots of other paper craft gifts and help you earn some of the wonderful Close To My Heart product collection for FREE. To host a gathering with your friends full of FUN and FESTIVE cheer simply contact me at lotfam@iinet.net.au or alternatively I can make you a customisedpiece of Home Décor email me for details.

3 comments:

Wongy35 said...

Wow! Fantastic - loving the black ones...thanks for your amazing ideas!

wendysmemorycrafters said...

Once again Chris, Amazing!
Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Janice Gilhooley said...

Especially love the black and red one, and the way you've used the Washi Tape stamp! Gorgeous!!!