Friday, March 7, 2014

Make your Projects Sparkle

Today I wanted to share with you another card I created using this month's Stamp of the Month - using more of those lovely Jubilee Papers combined with a bit of glitter and sparkle. The flowers were created by stamping the heart images onto the printed paper and then cut and layered to form petals. Each petal was embellished with some Bitty Sparkles
and Black Jewels. The black trim was created with thin strips of Black Glitter Paper - such a pity it doesn't show up in the photo because it really does "sparkle"!


Remember this stamp is valued at $24.00 but is yours in March for $5 with a $75 qualifying order. I know it will make you "happy"


I also thought you might like a "peek" at a project I have worked on this week which is now taking pride and place in my study....it simply makes me HAPPY!


The wood grain paper is one of my favourite papers in the Timberline collection and I love how it made my Bracket Frame  look like it was actually made of real Timber, a little ink sponged around the edges helped to give it a  more  rustic feel.
The flowers were cut from the Lollydoodle and Skylark papers and all the finishing touches came from my "treasure chest" of embellishments - Storyteller Charms, Black FlourishesFlamingo Dots and Wooden Shape Trinkets/Z1844 - all topped off with a title from the Artbooking Cricut Collection. I cut the title out 3 times and layered the 3 pieces on top of each other,  just to add a little more dimension.

At Close To My Heart there is always something to make your Projects Sparkle - check out the gorgeous embellishments in my Online Shop -  use them in your creations and share them on my Facebook Page I'd love to see your projects shine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a clever chook you are! I luv what you have done with this SOTM. very clever. Thanks for sharing.
Julie

Unknown said...

Love your bracket frame Chris. It really does look like real timber. And the photo is beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Kazzy V said...

Love your work! Nice to see pics of the girls - it's been a while