Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Sketch With A Kaboom!

Time is fast running out to purchase this month's Stamp of the Month (Kaboom)...and you can add it to your collection for only $5 with a purchase of $75 or more from my Online Shop. Simply tally up your purchases in your shopping cart and you will be prompted to add it when you check out - easy peasy!!

I love using this set to make random stamping backgrounds - it certainly gives flat cardstock so much more depth and texture.

...it is a little difficult to see in this photograph but I added a small Clear Sparkle to the top of the "fire cracker" image to give it a little pizazz!  The card design was taken from one of my own favourite sketch patterns....this sketch never fails me and can take on such a different look depending on what products and theme you choose.
 
 

While time is running out to purchase the June Stamp of the Month there are also a number of other wonderful Close To My Heart products that will be retiring over the next couple of months.... going, going, gone!! You can find the full list of retiring products here ...if your favourites are on this list??.... stock-up while you can... with an order at my Online Shop ( and remember if they tally up to $75 or more you qualify to purchase this Kaboom set of stamps for only $5 )....and stay tuned for all the new and exciting craft goodies to be introduced from the 1st August....and some special fun posts and messages coming to you live over the next few days from the 2014 Close To My Heart Annual Convention......yes!! I am heading to Disneyland for an amazing Artistic Adventure - I will report back soon!!
 
 
 

No comments: