Sunday, August 31, 2014

Simple Colour Creation

Pink Butterflies are not a natural wonder but there are no rules to break in the world of Creative Adventure and I couldn't resist adding a touch of my favourite colour to the sweet butterfly from the Capture The Day Stamp Set. The addition of the ShinHan Touch Twin Markers to the Close To My Heart range makes it so easy to add rich vibrant colour to your projects. I used the  Cherry Pink, Tender Pink and Marigold markers to colour my butterfly using a simple outline and fill technique. I love how this range of marker colours co-ordinated with the Brushed Paper Pack and the Hollyhock Cardstock... making my butterfly embellishment "pop"!!


I added a little extra detail to my butterfly with the black Marvy Journalling Pen and then Sponged the papers with Hollyhock Ink to add some depth. The sentiment on this card is from the Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set -  a beautiful collection of 6 more butterflies with sentiments that touch our spirit and soul and are ideal for  uplifting your family and friends....click here to add this set to your shopping cart.

I hope this card has lifted your spirits...and with "Spring and Sunshine" just around the corner the days are certainly getting much brighter -  be sure to check out the full Brushed My Reflections Collection, they are the perfect products to highlight your Springtime photos and gift giving projects.



No comments: