Friday, August 1, 2014

What a Hoot! - Totally Awesome New Products

Today is the day Close To My Heart release their new Annual Inspirations Idea Book/Catalogue and My Oh My!! is it jammed packed with the yummiest most awesome products you have ever seen!! I have been waiting for this day with so much excitement & anticipation and I can't wait to share all this goodness with you here on my blog - you will need to log in regularly to see the multitude of ideas and products I have to show you....yes!! I have so much to "show & tell" that I will be posting 3-4 times a week instead of the regular once a week you have been use to!!...be sure to check back so you don't miss a thing. If you head on over to my Facebook Page and share the link I have 3 hard copies of the Idea Book to give away! OR you can simply view an online copy here!


Now with all this yumminess where do I start? I thought the best place to start would be by showing you this month's Stamp of the Month - What a Hoot!  - remember with a $75 purchase, from me personally or in my Online Shop - the Stamp of the Month  can be yours for just $5 ( a huge saving of $22 )...and who doesn't want to add this cute Owl set to their collection?! It is such a "hoot" and so much fun to play with.

It is a perfect stamp set for Paper Piecing and Colouring techniques and I love that the cute owl character can be customised to suit any theme with a variety of wings, eyes and little hats that come included in the stamp set. I used many of the new products released today to create this card, including one of our new ink and cardstock colours called Flaxen, a new Triangle Border Punch and the lovely ShinHan Markers . The extra "Congratulations" sentiment comes from one of my favourite new Aussie Stamp Sets Cute Koalas - D1642 - stay tuned for more ideas using this set very soon!!

I decided to paper piece a second Owl image from this month's Stamp of the Month - I used another of the new ink & cardstock colours called Pixie  - love, love, love!!! and some papers ( pages taken ) from the  My Crush Books along with Kraft Cardstock - same stamp set but such a different looking card...experimenting with colour can bring amazing results.

If you would like to see more of the new products released today - click on the "New Products" tab in my Online Shop and take a peek - if you would like more information about anything you see or would like to place an order or even become a consultant and join my team of Crafty Chicks - please don't hesitate to send me a message at lotfam@iinet.net.au I am happy to help your creative journey any way I can.


 

No comments: