Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Seasonal Expressions #2 - Blog Hop



This blog hop is featuring  products in Close To My Heart's recently released  Seasonal Expressions Idea Book/Catalogue #2- whatever season you are experiencing in your life - birthdays, holidays, anniversaries...you are in the right place to find the perfect artistic tool for preserving and celebrating your memories. The Seasonal Expressions products debuted on the 1st April and are available right through until the 31st March 2015.
 
If you have come here from Tracey Pierce's Blog  you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here...with me and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog – simply click here.
 
This month we have over 40 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations featuring these new products combined with other wonderful Close To My Heart products on their blogs. Be sure to check out all the fabulous art work they have to share - just click on the link at the end of this post to begin the journey!

The Seasonal Expressions is jammed pack with so many adorable goodies that I found it difficult to decide which one to feature today. However, being a huge fan of Mini Albums and an Embellishment addict! I thought I would combine my love of both.

Two new Mini Albums were introduced this month - the My Creations™ Mini Folio and the My Creations™ Mini Mix Album.The Mini Mix Album is a cute album that includes a mix of vellum, white cardstock, and kraft (4" x 4") pages with a white chipboard cover. I thought it would make a lovely birthday gift for my BFF and set about pre-decorating the pages in readiness to add photos.

The cover was decorated with papers from the Blossom Paper Pack, a title... cut from the font included with the Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection, some Oceanside & Coral Reef Sequins... then some of the gorgeous new metal/enamel pieces from the Blossom Assortment were added to the cover design to give it that perfect finishing touch!!

One of my favourite products released in the new Seasonal Expressions is the Carnival Washi Tape Pack - it contains 3 rolls of washi tape including a label based tape with 8 different sentiments making them ideal to cut, trim and alter for a variety of projects... again, perfect for my Friendship Mini Album!


For these pages I also "tore" one of the vellum pages from the album and cut to size to use as a journaling or photo mat. The little heart shape is also from one of the newly released embellishment packs - the Bubbly Enamel Shapes. I used more of the Carnival Washi Tape label sentiments along with some Blossom Complements stickers and sequins to decorate some of the other pages in this album.




I'd love to show you more pages in this album but I don't want to spoil all the surprises for my friend!! - I hope you have enjoyed these little "sneek" peaks"?!

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you haven't already been there or started from the very beginning of this blog hop?? -  now is the time to "Hop" on over to the lovely Catherine Nowak's Blog  to see what she has created...and don't forget to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to check out some great crafting inspiration and other fun ideas! 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I NEED to order that washi tape...can't believe I didn't buy it in my first order. Your friend is going to be thrilled!

Unknown said...

I love this mini album, great color combinations!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to play with the new mini-albums!

PaigeDolecki said...

Beautiful mini album! Love those new enamel shapes because they are fairly flat and don't bulk up the minis!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Very pretty! I love the idea of tearing out the vellum pages and using them on other pages!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So pretty!!

Michelle Stewart said...

Okay, love how you put this together, you have inspired me once again. Just fabulous!!!!

Wendy K. said...

Very pretty book!

Judy Faye Garner said...

Soooooo cute, you did a great job with all the little details that makes the mini album special.

Shalana said...

Adorable!! I absolutely love the washi!!

Cat Nowak said...

Fabulous!!! Your friend is going to adore this album!!

Lauren said...

Your mini album is amazing!

Pam said...

Love your mini album, it is so stinkin' cute!!

Nikka Geers said...

Love this. I needed ideas on how to use the mini

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful album. Your friend is going to love it!