Monday, June 8, 2015

My Crush Love

During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush® book and its accompanying assortment pictured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! That is a savings of at least $15 AUD - Choose from five lovely My Crush® book offerings... each My Crush® book also features unique details... glossy print, vellum pages, gold foil patterns and ink-resistant patterns... that make displaying your personality easier than ever. Plus, once you add the artistry of the coordinating assortments featuring sticker sheets, envelopes, alphabets, cards, and journaling spots, along with your FREE stamp set, you will be well on your way to your own gorgeous mini book creation!


I also love using the My Crush® book's outside their intended use ... the  60 – 10"x 7" printed cardstock-weight designed pages are acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered making them perfect for traditional scrapbooking. Combine them with the coordinating assortments and you will be creating gorgeous pieces of art work in no time at all.


I used pages from the My Crush™ In the Pink Book to create this layout. I teamed the paper patterns with Slate, Lagoon and Hollyhock cardstock and a combination of fun embellishments - Glacier Extra Thick Twine, Oceanside & Silver Sequins, Boardwalk Washi Tape. However, the majority of the decorative elements come from the My Crush™ In the Pink Assortment that includes journal spots, sticker sheets, alphabet sticker sheets and envelopes some of which were altered and layered to create this layout. The rose embellishment was also fussy cut from a page in the My Crush™ In the Pink Book... so many great possibilities that you can't help but fall in love with the My Crush Collection of products... be sure to check out the full range in my Online Shop.


 

No comments: